In this document, you will learn how to create and manage users.
- Navigate to Settings > User Management.
- Select the Users tab. Here, in this tab, you will find all the available users.
- Click Create User.
- Mention the User email (mandatory) and Password (mandatory).
- Select the User Group (mandatory) to which the user is to be added and click Create.
A User can only be mapped to one group at a time.
You have successfully created a new user.
- Click the edit user icon beside the respective user.
- On the page that appears, edit the required details and click Save Changes.
You have successfully edited an existing user.
- Click the lock icon beside the respective user.
- In the pop-up that appears, enter the new Password and Confirm Password.
- Click Save Changes.
You have successfully edited the user password.
- Click the delete icon beside the respective user.
- In the pop-up that appears, enter the email id of the user you selected to delete.
- Click Confirm.
You have successfully deleted a user.
Updated 27 days ago