If you are using Google Workspace for your organization, Facets can use the same login mechanism to give your users access to your Control Plane.
To achieve this, you need to:
- Create a OAuth Client ID in your Google Console.
- Add the OAuth integration in your Control Plane.
- Refer to the Google Docs for Setting up OAuth 2.0.
- Set up an Authorized redirect URI as shown in the table below.
- Save the unique Registration ID provided by Google.
Your Control Plane URL will vary
Replace the Control Plane URL, denoted as
<YOUR_CP_URL>in the table below with the Control Plane URL unique to your organization.
|Application Type||Web Application|
|Name||Any name indicating the name of the Oauth 2.0 client|
|Authorized Redirect URIs|
<unique-registrationID>will be used later in the Facets UI to onboard this integration.
We recommend it to be a single word, all in lower-case.
- Click on Settings in your navigation pane and click on the "Oauth Integrations" tab.
- Click on the "Add Google Integration" button to see the following popup.
- Fill in the values as given below:
|Client Id||From Google Console|
|Client Secret||From Google Console|
|Login Button Text||Text that will appear in the CP Login screen. For e.g.|
Logout to see this new button on your Login screen.
Any new user by default will receive a GUEST role until an ADMIN assigns them to a desired Role.
Updated 2 months ago