Access management for resources is a critical function for any organization. Proper access management helps you formalize who has access to what resources, and what they can do with those resources.
Facets provides the capability to do this with Role-based access Control (RBAC). Find more information about the different roles and permissions in Managing Users.
You need to have ADMIN role to be able to manage user settings in your organization's account.
- Login to your Control Plane.
- Click on the Settings icon in your sidebar. This will open the User Management screen by default.
Use the search bar to quickly search for a user.
- Find the user you want to restrict access to and click on the Edit User icon under the Actions column.
- Choose the environments using the tick box for which the user should have access to, by clicking on the Restrict Access to Environments dropdown.
By default, all new users have access to all the environments based on their role.
- Click on the Update User button.
- The list of environments the user has access to will now be visible to you from the User Management screen.
Only a user account with ADMIN role can manage user settings in your organization's account.
Updated 6 months ago