Release Notes v0.3
about 1 year ago by Anurag Jayaraman
This page contains the Release Notes for v0.3.
- Prometheus Metrics have been enabled for easy access to business metrics. Prometheus will also create and send alerts if the release for any customer fails more than x time or keeps failing for x hours(configurable).
The new metrics that can be viewed are:
- Number of releases via API + cron job.
- Status of all releases via API + cron job.
- Expose business metrics for all API endpoints (count, duration. percentile, etc.)
- New feature to Delete Artifact through the UI.
A new workflow has been created for the Delete button under the Actions column in Artifacts UI screen.
A confirmation message will popup on clicking the Delete button with a warning message as shown in the image below. On successful deletion of an artifact, the confirmation dialog closes, a success toaster is displayed and the artifact is removed from the list.
🛠Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
- Fixed cached tunnels by adding automatic restart of Control Plane after Cluster Launch to route tunnels.
- Fixed component version being reset on cluster update API call by adding a call to sync the component version if it is empty on cluster update.
- All artifactories are now automatically selected when Creating/Updating the blueprint.