In Release v0.28, Facets has introduced a new AI assistant in Alerts Manager powered by OpenAI (Beta). Additionally, It now supports managed MySQL (Flexible Server) in Azure.
AI Assistant for Alerts Manager (Beta)
We have introduced a new AI assistant in Facets that allows users to get more information about open alerts and their meanings through the Alerts Manager chat powered by OpenAI.
Managed MySQL in Azure
We now support managed MySQL (Flexible Server) in Azure.
- Resource Diff Compare now includes Blueprint base values
In the Resource Details page, the Resource Diff Compare functionality has been enhanced to include Blueprint base values in the comparison.
- Added Release Status Filter for Application Deployment Complete Notification
Under Notifications Center > Subscriptions, for the "Application Deployment Complete" Notification Type, we have added the Release Status filter under the Advanced Filters.
- Customizable Pod Clean-up
Nodeshutdown/terminated pods are now automatically cleaned up. Users can also customize the clean-up process to include evicted or errored pods by adding a command in overrides.
- Support to add Zookeeper Version
We have added Support to add Zookeeper Version inside a Kafka Resource.
- Fixed a bug where password rules were inconsistent across different pages.
- Fixed a bug where the Artifact History and Configuration History button on the Resource details page was not accessible to all users.