Release v0.33 brings updates like custom filters for event collection, enhanced Ingress Overview dashboard, and many more enhancements and bug fixes.
Note: To ensure the best possible experience with this release, we recommend that you log out and log back in to the Control Plane.
- Introducing Custom Filters for Event Collection
Introducing Custom Filters flag in the Kubernetes Event Exporter feature. Users can now specify InvolvedObjectKind, InvolvedObjectName, InvolvedObjectNamespace, and EventTypes to tailor the event collection process. With the addition of these custom filters, users now have the ability to collect events in a more targeted and precise manner.
- Enhanced Ingress Overview Dashboard
This latest enhancement brings a fresh and improved interface to the Ingress Overview dashboard in Facets, offering a comprehensive view of the system's health and performance.
- Introducing Azure Redis Alpha Module
Introducing the "Azure Redis" alpha module in Facets, which offers seamless support for managed Redis in Azure environments, enabling users to effortlessly deploy and manage Redis instances.
- Support for Multiple ACM Certificates in Nginx Ingress Resources
Facets now supports attaching multiple ACM (AWS Certificate Manager) certificates to nginx Ingress resources, allowing users to associate and manage numerous domains and ACM certificates within their environments effortlessly.
- Introducing granular Release permissions
We have introduced new release permissions in Facets, enabling fine-grained control over user access for release operations. With this enhancement, administrators can create roles with specific release permissions and assign users to these roles, providing granular control over who can perform specific release actions.
- Introducing Application Name filter
We have introduced a new filter "Application Name" in the notification subscription creation process. This filter is available for App Deployment and Application Deployment Complete Notification Types.
- Autocomplete support for Secrets and Variables
In this enhancement, we have extended the auto-complete feature in the Blueprint Designer to include Secrets and Variables as well.
- Improved Context for GIT messages
Facets now provides improved context for git messages, offering detailed information about the code changes.
- Fixed a bug where the Blueprint Designer did not work in a non-standard directory.
- Fixed a bug where the Stack creation did not work when it is a non-default branch.
- Fixed a bug in the Delivery Pipeline where the names of inaccessible environments were not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where styles were not loaded intermittently when refreshing the page.
- Fixed various bugs to enhance the user experience in Facets.
- Fixed a bug where the changes were not reflecting in the UI after enabling/disabling a Substack type resource from the Resource Details page.
- Fixed a bug where the maximum number of nodes for the default node pool in GCP was not being read from the Environment settings.
- Fixed a bug where, during scale-down, the databases would sometimes remain in a stopping state, causing issues when attempting to perform subsequent scale-up operations.
- AWS Cost Explorer
We are excited to announce that AWS Cost Explorer will soon be available in Facets. This new feature will provide users with comprehensive visibility into their AWS costs and usage directly within the Facets platform.