Release v0.34 brings updates like the application dashboard on Grafana, adding resources from the Designer tab Graph view, user search in channel creation, enhanced tooltip messages, and many more enhancements and bug fixes.
- Introducing Application Dashboard in Grafana
The new Application dashboard in Grafana provides users with a seamless way to monitor container CPU, memory, and application events within pods, facilitating effective troubleshooting and optimization.
- Blueprint Designer Update
Users can now seamlessly add resources directly from the Blueprint Designer Graph view.
- Introducing User Search in Channel Creation
During Email channel creation, users can now easily search and add other users with improved convenience.
- Enhanced Tooltip Messages
In this release, we have made significant improvements to tooltip messages, providing users with clearer and more informative guidance throughout the application.
- Updated Sidebar
In this release, we have streamlined the user interface by removing the "Backup" and "Provided Resources" tabs from the sidebar.
- Fixed a bug where the dropdown for filtering by Application Name did not work while creating a Subscription.
- Fixed a bug where an incorrect error message was displayed in the user interface when the backend was down.
- Fixed a bug in the Releases page where the names of inaccessible environments were not displayed.
- Fixed a bug where the context was not preserved when going back from the CI Details page to the CI listing page.
- Fixed multiple UI issues, enhancing the user interface across different elements to provide a smoother and more uniform experience.