Release v0.32 brings updates like AKS 1.25 upgrade, Email and MS Teams notification channels, autocomplete for $ referencing, and many more enhancements and bug fixes.
- AKS Upgrade
AKS (Azure Kubernetes Service) has been upgraded to version 1.25. The upgrade is seamless and requires no user intervention, ensuring a smooth transition to the latest version. During the upgrade process, there will be no downtime or service interruptions.
- New Notification Channels - Email and Microsoft Teams
We have now introduced two new notification channels, Email and Microsoft Teams. These channels provide users with additional options to receive important notifications and stay informed about critical updates.
- Blueprint Designer Autocomplete for $ referencing
We have introduced autocomplete functionality for $ referencing in the Blueprint Designer. This new feature enhances the usability and efficiency of the Blueprint Designer by providing suggestions and auto-completion for $ referencing values.
- Introduced new CLI command
A new CLI command has been introduced to allow users to register Docker images from external repositories into Facets. To know more about this, refer to the Facets CLI documentation.
- Introducing support for AAD Pod Identity
We have introduced support for Azure Active Directory (AAD) Pod Identity. With this integration, you can authenticate and authorize your applications to access Azure services without the need for managing individual credentials or secrets.
- Enhanced Resource Details Page
The Resource Details page has been revamped with multiple UI improvements such as:
- We have added the ability to enable or disable a resource directly from the Resource Details page. This feature enables users to easily manage the status of a resource.
- The resource status, type, and environment status will now be displayed as icons beside the resource name on the Resource Details page. This enhancement allows users to quickly identify the status of the resource at a glance.
- If a resource description is available in the Git repository, it will now be shown under the resource name on the Resource Details page. This feature provides users with valuable context and information about the resource. It is important to note that this feature is currently available for alpha resources only. In cases where a resource description is not available in the Git repository, a default description will be used to provide basic information about the resource.
- Introducing New Columns in Secrets & Variables Tab
In this release, we are introducing two new columns to the Secrets & Variables tab.
- The Description column displays any available descriptions associated with the secret or variable.
- The Global column provides visibility into the scope of the secret or variable, allowing users to determine if it can be accessed and utilized across different environments.
- Introducing Dynamic Time
We have introduced dynamic time for the Scale-up, Scale-down, Launch, and Destroy operations. This enhancement allows users to view the exact time at which these actions will occur in a human readable format, providing more flexibility and ease of use.
- Updated Create User Group form
The Additional Roles field has been migrated from user groups and can now be added as permissions while creating or editing user roles.
- Fixed a bug where users were unable to return to the same context in the application upon logging back in.