Creating Notification Channels and Subscriptions
Facets Control Plane provides the capability to create notification channels and subscriptions for receiving notifications.
- Click on the Settings icon in your sidebar.
- Click on Notifications tab.
- Click on Create Channel in the Channels tab. (Go to Step 6 if you already have a channel).
- Select the Channel Type and add an appropriate Channel Name and Channel URL (URL for the Webhook where you want to receive notifications.).
- Click on Create Subscription in the Subscriptions tab if you want to create a new one or click on the Edit Subscription icon to edit an existing one.
- Select the Blueprint, the Channel , and set a Notification Type, then click on Add Payload.
Add Payload is applicable only for Webhook based notification channels. If you are using Slack, Zenduty or Pagerduty, skip to step 9.
- Add the JSON payload for your webhook notification in the Payload Template, You can use the variables defined in the Fields list to make the notification more precise. then click on Save Payload.
- Click on Create Subscription to save your subscription.
You have successfully created a notification channel and subscription to receive notifications.
Updated 3 months ago