Viewing Kubernetes events
Facets Control Plane enables users to view Kubernetes Events in the Grafana Dashboard and filter them on the basis of namespace, kind, and name of the object.
The primary use case for this dashboard is to allow users to view the health of an application running inside a Kubernetes cluster directly from the Control Plane.
- Login to your Control Plane.
- Select a Blueprint.
- Select the Environment in your defined Blueprint where you want to view the persistent dashboard.
- Click on the Tools button in the sidebar and go to the Grafana tab.
- Click on the Home button in the Top Left corner to open the search menu.
- Search for Kubernetes Events dashboard in the search menu and open the same.
- Choose the appropriate values for ObjectKind, ObjectName, ObjectNamespace fields.
- You can now view the Events in a tabular format.
Updated 3 months ago