Facets Control Plane enables users to view Kubernetes Events in the Grafana Dashboard and filter them on the basis of namespace, kind, and name of the object.
The primary use case for this dashboard is to allow users to view the health of an application running inside a Kubernetes cluster directly from the Control Plane.
- Navigate to Blueprint > List and select a Blueprint.
- Select the Environment in your defined Blueprint where you want to view the persistent dashboard.
- Now, navigate to Environment > Tools from the sidebar and select the Grafana tab.
- Click on the Search button, search for Kubernetes Events dashboard in the search menu, and open the same.
- Choose the appropriate values for ObjectKind, ObjectName, ObjectNamespace fields.
- You can now view the Events in a tabular format.
Updated 4 months ago