Facets now integrates WireGuard VPN, simplifying secure access to cluster resources. Admins grant users the 'VPN Connect' permission, allowing them to configure VPN connections using WireGuard CLI. This provides a secure and efficient workflow for accessing and interacting with private resources within clusters.
- Navigate to Blueprint > List, select the required Blueprint, and select the desired Environment.
You will be redirected to the Environments > Overview page.
- To enable the VPN Profile for this Environment, click on the ellipsis icon from the top right corner and select Environment Settings.
- Toggle Enable VPN Server and click Save Changes.
- Now, perform a release to confirm the status of the VPN server in the environment.
- Navigate to Environments > Overview. Click on the ellipsis icon from the top right corner, and select Download VPN Profile
- Download and install WireGuard Client on your machine.
- Open WireGuard VPN and import the downloaded VPN Profile and start using Facets VPN.
You have successfully configured the VPN in your Facets Environment.
Updated 3 months ago