- Log in to your Okta console and navigate to Applications > Applications.
- Click Create App Integration.
- In the pop-up that appears, select OIDC - OpenID Connect as the Sign-in method and Web Application as the Application type.
- You will be redirected to a New Web App Integration window.
- Under General Settings, mention the App integration name.
- Enter the Sign-in redirect URIs.
<control-plane-url>in the above link with your organization's Control Plane URL.
- Note down the
<registration-ID>, as the same value needs to be entered in your Control Plane.
- Under Assignments, select Skip group assignment for now under Controlled access.
- Click Save.
You have successfully created an Application in Okta.
- Navigate to Setting > OAuth Integrations from the left pane.
This page displays all the configured OAuth Integrations in Facets.
- Click Add Integrations.
- Now, select Okta as the Provider.
- Fill in the following information:
- Registration ID
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- Issuer URL
a. Log in to the Okta console and navigate to Security > API.
b. Under Authorization Servers, you will find the Issuer URI.
- Login Button Text: Choose the text that will appear in the Control Plane Login screen. Facets recommends using your organization's name.
- Click Create.
You have successfully set up Okta integration in Facets.
Updated 4 months ago