The override management system provides users with a comprehensive view of override variables across all Environments in a Blueprint.
- Navigate to Blueprint > List and select the desired Blueprint.
- Now, navigate to Blueprint > Designer.
- Select the required resource and switch to the Overrides tab.
This page displays a list of override values for selected blueprint environments. The list includes a Key, Blueprint Value, and Overridden Environments.
- Click on view to view the Environment, Key, and the Overridden Value.
- Clicking the Edit icon will open a new popup, allowing users to override the field value for the environment.
- Click Confirm to save the changes.
Updated 2 months ago