Creating a User Group
In this document, you will learn how to create and manage a User Group.
- Navigate to Settings > User Management.
- Select the User Groups tab. Here, on this page, you will find all the User Groups that are available in Facets.
- Click Create User Group.
- In the page that appears, mention the Group Name (mandatory).
- Select the Default Role(mandatory), Additional Roles, and Accessible Environments.
If no Accessible Environments are selected, the users in this group will have access to all the environments.
- Under Env-specific permissions, select the required environment and select the role you wish to assign to that environment, and click Add Permissions.
- Env-specific permissions will take precedence over the user group's default role.
- In Env-specific permissions, you will only be able to select the environments added under Accessible Environments
If no Accessible Environments are selected, you will be able to select from all the available environments.
- Click Create.
You have successfully created a user group.
Updated 29 days ago