Facets Control Plane provides the capability to create subscriptions for notifications and also define advanced filters for those notifications to get alerts based on various different scenarios.
To set up advanced filters for notifications:
- A defined Blueprint must exist in your organization's account.
- The Channel where the notifications need to be created should exist.
You need to have
ADMINrole to be able to create and manage Notifications in your organization's account.
- Login to your Control Plane.
- Click on the Settings icon in your sidebar.
- Click on Notifications tab.
- Click on Create Subscription in the Subscriptions tab if you want to create a new one or click on the Edit Subscription icon to edit an existing one.
- Select a Blueprint and associated Channel from their respective dropdown menus to decide where the notifications should be propagated.
- Select a Notification Type from the dropdown menu and all the Optional Filters associated with that Notification Type will be displayed.
- Choose the values for the Advanced Filters from the dropdown menus. If nothing is selected no default values will be picked.
You can tick and select multiple options among the optional filters.
- Click on Create button. You should see a popup toaster with a success message on your screen.
You can now view the subscription you created on the Notifications page under the Subscriptions tab.
A defined blueprint and a channel should exist for you to be able to create a subscriptions and set fine grained filters for notifications.
Updated 2 months ago