In this document, you will learn how to create and manage a User Group.
- Navigate to Settings > User Management.
- Select the User Groups tab. Here, on this page, you will find all the User Groups that are available in Facets.
- Click Create User Group.
- In the page that appears, mention the Group Name (mandatory).
- Select the Default Role(mandatory), Additional Roles, and Accessible Environments.
If no Accessible Environments are selected, the users in this group will have access to all the environments.
- Under Env-specific permissions, select the required environment and select the role you wish to assign to that environment, and click Add Permissions.
- Env-specific permissions will take precedence over the user group's default role.
- In Env-specific permissions, you will only be able to select the environments added under Accessible Environments
If no Accessible Environments are selected, you will be able to select from all the available environments.
- Click Create.
You have successfully created a user group.
- In the User Groups tab, from the list of available user groups, click the edit icon beside the desired user group.
- In the page that appears, edit the desired values and click Save Changes.
You have successfully edited an existing user group.
- In the User Groups tab, from the list of available user groups, click the delete icon beside the group you wish to delete.
- In the pop-up that appears, enter the name of the user group you selected to delete.
- Click Confirm.
You will not be able to delete a user group when users are in the user group.
You have successfully deleted an existing user group.
Updated 27 days ago