Domain mapping allows businesses to associate their custom domain with their online presence, enhancing branding and accessibility.
- Login to Facets Control Plane and select the Environment in your defined Blueprint.
- Navigate to Environment > Resource Centre.
- In the Resource Centre, locate and select the Ingress resource to which you want to map the custom domain.
- Click on the Domains tab in the Resource Details section and click Map Custom Domain.
- In the UI that appears, provide the following details:
- Custom Domain Alias: This unique, user-defined name serves as an alternative web address.
- Custom Domain URL: This refers to the specific web address associated with a Custom Domain Alias.
- Certificate Reference: This unique identifier points to a security certificate stored in your system.
- Click Save.
You have successfully mapped a custom domain.
- Now, navigate to your DNS provider, establish a CNAME record for the designated custom domain, and save the changes.
Updated 3 months ago