Facets Control Plane provides the capability to use webhooks for receiving notifications based on various different payloads.
See Test Notifications Guide to learn how to test Notifications.
See Advanced Filters for Notifications to learn how to use advanced filters when creating a notification subscription.
You need to have
ADMINrole to be able to create and manage Notifications in your organization's account.
- Login to your Control Plane.
- Click on the Settings icon in your sidebar.
- Click on Notifications tab.
- Click on Create Channel in the Channels tab. (Go to Step 6 if you already have a channel).
- Select the Channel Type and add an appropriate Channel Name and Channel URL.
- Facets also supports Slack, Zenduty and Pagerduty as Channel Types.
- The Channel URL should be the URL for the Webhook where you want to receive notifications.
- Click on Create Subscription in the Subscriptions tab if you want to create a new one or click on the Edit Subscription icon to edit an existing one.
- Select the Blueprint, the Channel and set a Notification Type, then click on Add Payload.
- Add the appropriate details necessary for your webhook notification in the Payload Template, then click on Save Payload.
- You have successfully added a webhook subscription to receive notifications. Click on Create Subscription to save your subscription.
NOTE: You can also Edit and View your Payload in this screen.
A defined blueprint and a channel should exist for you to be able to create a webhook based subscription for notifications.
Updated 2 months ago