Facets Control Plane provides the capability to use webhooks for receiving notifications based on various different payloads.
To set up webhooks for notifications:
- A defined Blueprint must exist in your organization's account.
- A Channel should exist with type WEBHOOK.
You need to have
ADMINrole to be able to create and manage Notifications in your organization's account.
- Login to your Control Plane.
- Click on the Settings icon in your sidebar.
- Click on Notifications tab.
- Click on Create Channel (Go to Step 6 if you already have a channel of type WEBHOOK).
- Select the Channel Type as WEBHOOK and add appropriate Channel Name and Channel URL.
The Channel URL should be the URL for the Webhook where you want to receive notifications.
- Select Create Subscription if you want to create a new one or Edit Subscription to edit an existing one.
- Select the Blueprint, the webhook based Channel and set a Notification Type, then click on Add Payload.
- Add the appropriate details necessary for your webhook notification in the Payload Template, then click on Save Payload.
- You have successfully added a webhook subscription to receive notifications. Click on Create Subscription to save your subscription.
NOTE: You can also Edit and View your Payload in this screen.
A defined blueprint and a channel of type WEBHOOK should exist for you to be able to create a webhook based subscription for notifications.
Updated 20 days ago